Everton Sports & Community Pavilion
The Everton Sports & Community Pavilion is sited in the Recreation Ground with access from Frys Lane via the car park. The Pavilion is a Registered Charity (No 294875) and is managed by a committee of volunteers for the benefit of the village.
The Pavilion houses changing rooms for Youth Football, and has a community hall 8.5m long by 6.3m wide, with a small kitchen. The hall is an ideal size for Children’s parties, group meetings and small social gatherings and there is even a small additional room to hire separately. The hall opens on to a patio enclosed by a picket fence. Contact Mel Rand 01590 641621 or Toby Sears 01590 644269 for details of vacant times, hire charges and for booking.
The recreation ground has up to date play facilities as well as football pitch/field used by Youth Football Clubs on Sundays and is accessed from Greenmead Avenue or the Pavilion car park off Frys Lane.
Everton Pavilion Car Park
Everton Pavilion Kitchen
Other regular activities at the Pavilion
- Monday evenings Yoga class 6.00pm-7.30pm, with Dererca Sprake 01590 675695
- Tuesday 9.00am-12.30pm Yoga with Freda Olliff
- Tuesday 6.00pm-7.00pm Zumba Gold with Gill Drummond.
- Tuesday 7.45pm-9.15pm Yoga with F. Olliff
- Wednesday evenings Yoga class 7.30pm-9.00pm. with Hanna Batson 07913 108401 email@example.com
- Thursday 2.00pm-4.00pm Art with Liz Kempe
- Thursday 6.30pm-8.30pm pregnancy yoga with Melissa Lomas
- Friday 6.00pm-7.00pm Dance with Liz Kempe
- Saturday morning Yoga 8.15am-9.30am. A mixed ability Hatha Yoga class followed by a 15 minute optional guided mediation finishing at 9:45am with Hannah Bimpson 07714 581721 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sundays 10.45am-12.15pm Zumba Gold with Gill Drummond 07984 185874 or email Zumba.email@example.com
- Sunday 7.00pm-8.00pm Meditation Group, open to all, with Lucy Thomas 077291 88848
Everton Pavilion from Everton Recreation Ground
Everton Pavilion Interior